What is Adopt-A-Park?
Adopt-A-Park gives everyone a chance to contribute to the Enid Park System. This helps to beautify our city and increase the recreational activities available for all to enjoy.
Anyone can help:
- Individuals or families
- Church groups
- Neighborhood associations
- Community service organizations
- Civic groups
Ways to Help
As a Contributor:
- Give us your ideas
- Fund a piece of playground equipment
- Purchase trees
- Donate picnic tables, lighting or other park improvements (upon approval of the Park Board)
As a Care-Giver:
- Keep litter picked up
- Help mow, sow or landscape
- Sign-up for a one year term, or as long as you wish
Ideas of Future Projects that are still in need of Funding:
- Expand the Enid Trail System for walking, biking, jogging
- Crosslin Park tennis courts
- Outdoor Roller Hockey Rink
- West Side Park
- Off-Leash Dog Park
- Improvements at Champlin Pool
- YOUR idea for a park addition
How do I Sign Up?
- Call 580-234-0400 and ask for the Park Department.
- Tell us which park you would like to adopt, either as a care-giver or contributor (name recognition is optional).
- Go to the City of Enid offices and ask for an Adopt-A-Park application.
Make Enid competitive:
- Corporations and businesses that re-locate to an area always consider a city’s “Quality of Life”.
- Enid must compete with cities both large and small, so it is up to us to make improvements and remain competitive.
- The Adopt-A-Park program gives you the chance to make a difference.
If you have any questions please call the city at 580-234-0400.
Adopt-A-Park User Agreement [PDF]: adoption agreement between you and the City of Enid. In addition, this agreement acts as part of the application process.