Skip to page body Home Our Community City Government Departments What's New Residents I want to…

License Required
  • All dogs and cats over the age of six months require a City ID tag.
  • Submit a current rabies certificate to the Enid Police Department.

Location:  1200 South 10th Street
Phone:     580-249-4910

Last updated: 7/31/2013 3:26:35 PM