Enid Fire Department Honor Guard
- I am assigned to the Enid Fire Department Honor Guard, representing our great city before the world. When Americans see me, they see our service, our traditions and our community.
- I stand guard to uphold our time-tested traditions.
- I am proud of those who have served before me and help protect the future of those who are to follow.
- I am dedicated to ceremonial excellence and in maintaining the highest Honor Guard standards.
- I will serve as an example for others to follow by my honorable behavior on and off duty.
- I will muster the courage to endure and learn from life's dilemmas and conflicts.
- I will carry out the orders of my seniors, as I demonstrate trust and respect in the decisions made by personnel who are responsible for my actions.
- I vow to become a positive role model for the benefit of my fellow members and the Enid Fire Department Honor Guard.
Last updated: 11/8/2012 11:21:23 AM